– 1 x 6 ounces thin pasta, (capellini)
– 1/2 cup green olive, quartered
– 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
– 1/3 cup green bell pepper, diced
– 2 x cloves garlic, minced
– 1 dsh cayenne paprika
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1 1/2 tbs flour
– 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
– 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
– Saute olives, peppers and garlic in a little water over medium heat until peppers are soft.
– In a small bowl, mix cayenne, paprika (use 2 to 3 dashes) and salt with the flour. Add oil to vegetables. Sprinkle flour mixture over the olive and peppers and stir. Continue cooking over low heat for a few seconds.
– Add the pasta and toss until all noodles are coated and olives are spread throughout. Toss the Parmesan cheese into pasta at the last minute and serve immediately.